Quraan Software/Apps

Here are a few apps and sites that have been very helpful for me 
over the years in memorizing Quraan.




Memorization Helper Apps/Sites


Quran.com - currently this is one of my favorite sites for Quraan audio. Besides audio, it has the Arabic text, a translation (you can pick which translation you want), a specific Qari (reciter) and if you hover over an Arabic work, it gives you the meaning.

House of Quran - can pick your Qari, repeat verses, etc. This is currently my favorite, there are so many options you can choose.

QuranTracker.com

Quraan Vocabulary

Quranic Arabic Corpus - "an annotated linguistic resource which shows the Arabic grammar, syntax and morphology for each word in the Holy Quran."

Miscellaneous

These sites are very handy if you make your own learning materials:

Everyayah.com
This site has INDIVIDUAL audio and image files for EVERY AYAH of the Quraan! I recently discovered this site and it's very helpful in preparing study materials. You download each ayaah's audio file (mp3) separately and you can even pick various Qaris (reciters).

Quran.al-islam.org - I use this site to copy and paste ayaat of the Quraan in my study materials. Make sure the Arabic option is checked, choose a surah, choose the ayaat you want displayed and push display. (Note, this is the only feature of the site that I use, I don't use or endorse any of the commentaries).