Duaa: Set Right My Religion, Worldly Affairs, Hereafter......


Lately this duaa has been turning up lately in my social media feeds and various places online. I had written up a study sheet to learn it some time ago, but I never committed it to memory. Now that it is popping up frequently, I thought this was a great time to learn.

This is a compilation of some of the resources to learn this duaa.

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “O Allah, set right my religion which is a guardian of my affairs, set right my worldly life in which is my livelihood, and set right my Hereafter which is my place of return. Make life an abundance of every good and make death a relief from every evil.” (Saheeh Muslim, Book of Supplications #2720)


The duaa:

Oh Allah set right for me my religion....



-O Allah, set right for me my religion which is the safeguard of my affairs.

 

-And set right for me the affairs of my world wherein is my living.

 

-And set right for me my Hereafter on which depends my after-life.

 

-And make the life for me (a source) of abundance for every good

 

 

-And make my death a source of comfort for me protecting me against every evil."



This duaa (Arabic and translation) can be found on pages 7-8 in ebook Beautiful Yet Simple Supplications from the Quran & Sunnah from AbuKhadeejah.com


Audio of the duaa

Download Audio of the Duaa (MP3). Reference: This audio can be found on this page.


Explanation of the duaa

The duaa is discussed/explained in this khutbah by Shaykh Hassan Somali.


Learning Aids

Word by Word Poster of this Duaa