Welcome to TJ Islamic Studies!


As salaamu alaykum, 

Umm Ibrahim here of TJ Homeschooling (formerly known as Talibiddeen Jr.) 

Once upon a time, I hosted my Islamic Studies resources here at TJ Islamic Studies, but then decided to consolidate all my content back into one site. Seemed like a bright idea, but having had sites since 2002, I've posted a lot of content and things got messy.

So.........

I've decided to move all Islamic Studies content back here. 
In the process, I'm checking links and updating content and as you can probably imagine, it's a slow process so there isn't much here right now. (In the meantime, all my Islamic Studies content is still available at TJ Homeschooling until I transfer it all here, inshaa Allah.)

If you'd like, you can subscribe to the TJ Islamic Studies mailing list (see sign up forms up top or in the right side bar area) and be updated when new content arrives. This is a shiny, new mailing list so if you are subscribed to TJ Homeschooling or TJ Ramadan lists, you will still need to subscribe here to get updates from this site.

Oh, and Ramadan 2020 is approaching, so if you are looking for Ramadan Resources, please stop by TJ Ramadan for all sorts of printables, tips, and information.